Thursday, January 7, 2010

Steady Theme

It's a steady theme. Lately I can't seem
to get you off my mind but I don't mind.
I'm frightened by the dream of you and I.
It seems we're in a bind. I've lost my mind.

I'm dazed, dizzy, distressed, delighted.
Don't know what's come over me.
I'm foolish, at a loss, excited.
No telling to what degree you've changed me.

Strange to see my face in it's usual place
in the morning time. Strange you're not mine.
Nothing can replace you. I try to trace you in each line.
Where's my mind?

It must be just like flying.
The way you've come over me.
But there's no denying
I should no better do you see
what you do to me?

It's a steady theme. I'm lost. I'm off my beam.
What do you propose? Oh, heaven knows.
I'm jealous of the dream. Can you tell me what it means?
How the next part goes in this steady theme?

No comments:

Post a Comment