Thursday, January 7, 2010

Here's to You

We're both far away from who and where we were then.
Time one of us said we knew the other when.
Now here I am doin' what I always wanted to.
Guess it should be here's to me but golly gee, here's to you.

Nothin' in life's ever like what it was before.
Except that funny feelin' someone might walk through a door.
You and your face are far away from this place, well good for you.
I finally see it's good for me but golly gee, here's to you.

Here's to the fun.
To all we've said and done.
Here's to the fightin' too.
Here's to it all.
Had a ball after all. Here's to you.

Lets have another round for all I've found to be true.
Lets have one more for all I knows a lie now too.
For all I know, don't or won't, you're what I am most glad I knew.
here's to everything, every song I sing, it's here's to you.

Here's to your eyes,
even the tears they cried.
Here's to your smile too.
Raise a glass to the past,
after it all it's still a blast, here's to you.

For all I know, don't or won't, you're what I am most glad I knew.
Here's to everything, every song I sing, it's here's to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment